Transfer of Courses: California Community Colleges

Equivalents of lower division EEB major requirements can be taken at California Community Colleges.
Equivalents of upper division requirements are not available at community colleges.

Use ASSIST.ORG to determine which California Community College courses are equivalents of your lower division requirements.

Review the ASSIST.ORG information carefully!  In some cases, such as general chemistry, there is not a course-to-course equivalency and you must complete an entire series to receive credit towards your major.

You MUST pass the course with a grade of C (2.0) or better.  Grades of C- are not accepted in satisfaction of your EEB major requirements.

Request your community college send an official copy of your transcript to Admissions.  

Submit an unofficial transcript to EEB Advising.

Guide: Taking Courses at Community College