Transfer of Courses

You may be able to fulfill an EEB major requirement with a course taken at another institution.  
Prior to enrolling in an outside course, confirm with your EEB adviser that the course you plan to take is an approved equivalent. 

At least half of the upper-division courses required for EEB majors must be taken at UCSC - not at another institution.
Confirm your planned courses are suitable with your EEB adviser prior to taking them.