Transfer of Courses: Education Abroad

EEB students planning for Education Abroad Programs (EAP) must have their planned courses reviewed prior to going on EAP.  This review is know as "Articulation".

Articulation of courses is available once you have been accepted into your program and know what courses you would like to take.

Submit your course(s) for Articulation.