Major Declaration: Petition to Declare

You may log into MyUCSC and submit the Petition for Major/Minor via MyUCSC as soon as you have met the EEB major qualification requirements and/or reach your declaration deadline quarter, whichever comes first.  

Another way to access the Petition for Major/Minor via MyUCSC is by logging into your MyUCSC, navigating to the Student Homepage and selecting the Undergraduate Student eForms tile, then Petition of Major/Minor: